Sunday, May 10, 2009

Traveling

I am traveling this week so do not be discouraged if you do not see your comments posted right away.

This weekend I am in Charlottesville in the foothills of Virginia. I love to come to Charlottesville, especially in the spring. Its such a beautiful city with lots of diversity and hospitality. And with both a Whole Foods and a Trader Joes not that far away. If you ever get a chance to shop in one of these groceries, do it!

Since I am here I am taking some time to check out the city government and its website. I will report what I find later this week.

Its a beautiful sunny day here and I can see the Blue Ridge!

Enjoy your days. I am.

2 comments:

  1. Have a great trip !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy your trip, please shoot me an email I have a question. I can't find any contact info for you here.

    xtraham@aol.com

    Tom

    ReplyDelete